Advanced Geosciences, Inc.
Advanced Geosciences, Inc (AGI) is a high-tech manufacturer of geophysical imaging systems based in Austin, Texas, USA. AGI has been active since 1989 producing state-of-the-art products including the SuperSting Wi-Fi, PowerSting,PowerSting Nodes, MiniSting R1, Swift Dual-Mode Smart Electrodes (US patent 6,404,203), AGI Marine Graphite Electrodes (US Patent 6,674,286), and EarthImager 2D and 3D resistivity and IP inversion modeling software.
AGI resistivity and IP imaging systems are used for:
- Subsurface site characterization (2D and 3D imaging, tomography and ERT)
- Groundwater exploration
- Cave, void and sinkhole location
- Depth to bedrock determination
- Landslide hazard mapping
- Marine 2D and 3D surveys (boat towed and stationary)
- Lithology mapping
- Mineral exploration
- Archaeological site investigation
- Detection of free products of non-aqueous phase liquids (NAPL)
- Monitoring of in-situ remediation processes such as ammonia injection, desication, vitrification, steam injection, pumping and air-sparging
- Monitoring of subsurface processes such as pump tests, CO2 injection, groundwater recharge, infiltration, saltwater intrusion, tunneling, dam leakage and mining operations
Power Electronics News
Power Electronics News offers electrical engineering news focused on Power and Power solutions. Up to date solutions and products featuring the latest innovations in power solutions.
Electronics and Electrical Forum EEWeb Europe
EEWEb Europe is an electronics forum that offers electrical and electronic design articles and resources in one place. Electronics and Electrical Engineering design articles and resources in the area of analog design, RF design, embedded design, PCB design, test and measure.
A free CAD application for designing and manufacturing electronics hardware.