Here is the article you were interested in
If you have any questions about electrical grounding please visit our “Ask The Experts” blog and feel free to submit a question!
7 Common Electrical Grounding Design Mistakes
This article covers 7 Common Electrical Grounding Design Mistakes such as:
- Using Concrete and Other Ground Enhancement Materials
- Using Undersized Ground Wires
- Using a Water Pipe as a Grounding Electrode
- Bonding to a Water Pipe at any Point in the System
- Using Building Steel for Grounding
- Improper Bonding to Gas Pipes
- Believing that Crushed Rock Eliminates Hazardous Step Touch Voltages
Ground Potential Rise Explained
This article discusses Ground Potential Studies and Soil Resistivity testing for high voltage transmission towers and is applicable to any Ground Potential Rise Analysis.