Thank you for your question regarding Grounding Field Engineer training. It is our pleasure to help.
E&S Grounding Solutions offers both public and private training courses for grounding / earthing for Field Technicians and Engineers. While course length is often tailored to the needs of the trainees, subject matter typically includes:
- Sphere of Influence Theory
- Advantages/disadvantages of various grounding electrodes
- How to properly connect these electrodes into the grounding system
- Types of bonds that are acceptable and where to use them
- Resistance-to-Ground testing
- Soil Resistivity testing
- Basics of grounding system design
- How grounding can resolve Human Safety issues in High-Voltage Environments
- The impact of lightning strikes on grounding systems
- and more
As you can see, the amount of material to cover is vast. E&S Grounding Solutions offers courses in a variety of lengths, from 2-3 hours courses, to full 1-2 day (or longer) seminars. We typically offer “open to the public” grounding/earthing courses in a host city through a sponsor.
Here is some additional information presented in an earlier blog:
Please feel free to call us at 310-318-7151 and we will be glad to discuss your training needs.
The Engineering Team at E&S Grounding Solutions